- About us
- Compounding services
- Online Store
- Pharmacist’s blog
- Contact Us
GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with compromised gut function and malabsorption. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with high intestinal permeability.
• Supports microbial balance.
• Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
• Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
• Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
• Features a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
• Optimized with the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
• IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
• Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
• Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Since 1985, Pine Pharmacy has embraced the highest quality to deliver the best service in compounding and providing medication. We don’t just fill your prescriptions. We are your partner in health, nutrition and wellness. Collaborating with you and your doctor, Pine pharmacists are highly-trained problem solvers who practice the art and science of formulating medications to meet your individual needs.
5110 Main Street,
Williamsville, NY 14221
1806 Pine Avenue,
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
1832 Monroe Ave,
Rochester, NY 14618
Receive our e-newsletter for updates including new products and our informative seminars!