GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with compromised gut function and malabsorption. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with high intestinal permeability.
• Supports microbial balance.
• Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
• Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
• Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
• Features a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
• Optimized with the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
• IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
• Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
• Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.